My current thinking:
1. Product is a medium for transmitting some feeling that you have that you want to share with other people.
2. Focus is about the person you're creating a product for. Listening to what they say they want, and then creating what you think they need.
3. Caring is about focusing on the little details. Small enough that they go unnoticeable upon first glance -- but seen as a whole are big enough to make a difference.
4. Brand is a feeling about a product, the people who make it, and the people who use it.
5. The best decisions are made with intuition, focus, taste, care and heart.